Khmer Teab Fruit are not only delicious, even the leaves are also beneficial to treat!
Khmer Teab Fruit are not only delicious but also have many health benefits. However, most people do not realize that their leaves are especially beneficial for our health. The Benefits of Seedlings for Health in Different Ways:
1. Cancer in this stem, it is antioxidant and even anti-inflammatory. That’s why it is good for reducing the risk of cancer. On the other hand, in order to benefit from this, the flat-colored leaves are usually made of tea.
2. Fever and aches and pains When there is fever, fever, and fever, what you need to do to lower the heat, as well as to relieve itching, is:
– Take 3 to 4 dry Teab Khmer leaves, wash them with water, then put in a boiling water (1 glass of warm water) – leave it for about 3 to 4 minutes, then
3. Assist Common Rheumatoid arthritis If your wrists or knees are pruritized and have sore throat, knees, elbows and elbows, swelling, pain, etc., what you need to do is: – Remove 3 leaves
– Take it to a grill with a coil of fire – then remove the leaves that are already roasted and mix it with a little vinegar and apply it on the ground, rub it or ripen and where the joint is painted, using a bandage after applying. Then it’s done.
4. Reduce age aging Because the leaves are full of antioxidants, it is used to fight free radicals that lead to early aging.
* Even if you know this benefit, you should consult your doctor first before deciding to take this medication as well as using a non-prescription medication. Check and see your doctor first and foremost. This can be used when you have no other options.